Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harvest Pumpkin Tutorial

We had a lot of requests come in wanting to know how to make the set of pumpkins I created for the Happy Harvest release so I put together a little picture tutorial so you can make a set for yourself. 


Supplies:
  • Clay pots in 3 different sizes - I went with the smallest one I could find and went up one size from there for the next two
  • i-bond or other fast drying adhesive
  • Petal Roller
  • 1 - 2 sheets of  Fall into Fun pattern paper
  • 1 sheet Dancing Leaves pattern paper for the curly stems
  • 1 sheet cardstock - I used Bazzill Navel
  • Happy Harvest Die Cuts
  • Twine
  • Circle cutter
Here's how to make them (click to enlarge or right click to download and save to your computer):

I am planning to use mine as candy dishes (wrapped candy) on the table by my front door or maybe I will put some pretty stones in it and use them as table decorations. What would you use them for?

17 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i love this!

Jeannie said...

Great idea! These are the piece de resistance for my fall mantle! Thank you!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Super fun idea. Love it. :)

Toucan Scraps said...

cute idea

connie said...

thanks for sharing! these are so cute!

Jess B. said...

cutest thing ever! TFS

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Aimee K said...

Thank you for this tutorial!! Not sure what I would use them for but I am excited to just make them!

June Houck said...

These pumpkins are beautiful! I appreciate the tutorial.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE this idea and thank you for the tutorial! Now I gotta go find me some pots! LOL
Theresa

theelfqueen said...

TOTALLY CUTE!

Createology said...

So totally cute and thank you very much for the how to. Adorable...

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So pretty and thanks for the tutorial!!! :-)

Keely Yowler said...

Such a fabulous project, Heather!

Popodyssey said...

Wow, i love this idea!!! :D

Trisha said...

These are darling. Thanks for sharing.

Mona Knight said...

Oh!! such a great idea to use of pumpkin ,thanks for sharing dear.Woven Polyester Strapping

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails