Throughout the month of January we will be introducing
our 2012 Design Team members to you.
You will enjoy getting to know them as they share 5 interesting facts about themselves and 1 secret that no one else knows .... (that is, until now!)
Today we would like to introduce to you ....
Hi Greetings from the beautiful Northwest!
My name is Adora and I am addicted to scrapbooking.
I've always been fascinated with paper crafts, from magazine clippings to beautiful colorful scrapbook patterned papers. I am so happy and thrilled to be a part of this awesome team!
Most importantly, I am married with 3 children, a grandson and Lucy - our pug!
They are my scrapbook pages!
So here are some interesting & fascinating facts about me.
- I was married when I was 19 to my childhood neighbor and this coming January will be our 30th wedding anniversary. The exciting thing was we eloped, since we were too young to get married. My kids love this story, they think it's very romantic and it was.
- I am funny without even trying! My family, friends and co-workers will agree. Sometimes it's a good thing and other times I'm not too sure!
- I can sing!! (I think!) I own a Karaoke machine. LOL!
- I only listen to a Christian Radio Station. (it has been 3 years now)
- I buy two (scrapbook papers) of the same kind. One to use and one to admire. Does this make me a hoarder?
One thing that no one knows about me until now ... well, there's not a lot of things that people do not know about me but this morning I weighed myself and I am 15 lbs less! Woohoo!! 3 months ago I was diagnosed with diabetis. I blame my genes and my love of pastries but I'm happy and proud to say that everything is in control!
Thanks Adora for sharing a little bit about yourself! We enjoyed getting to know you a bit better and look forward to seeing your beautiful work this next year too!
You can follow Adora and see more of her beautiful work on her blog.
Join us again tomorrow and the rest of this week as we introduce a few more members of our 2012 team!