Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducing ...

Throughout the month of January we will be introducing
our 2012 Design Team members to you.
You will enjoy getting to know them as they share 5 interesting facts about themselves and 1 secret that no one else knows .... (that is, until now!)


Today we would like to introduce to you ....

Hi Greetings from the beautiful Northwest!
My name is Adora and I am addicted to scrapbooking.

I've always been fascinated with paper crafts, from magazine clippings to beautiful colorful scrapbook patterned papers. I am so happy and thrilled to be a part of this awesome team!
Most importantly, I am married with 3 children, a grandson and Lucy - our pug!
They are my scrapbook pages!

So here are some interesting & fascinating facts about me.

  1. I was married when I was 19 to my childhood neighbor and this coming January will be our 30th wedding anniversary. The exciting thing was we eloped, since we were too young to get married. My kids love this story, they think it's very romantic and it was.
  2. I am funny without even trying! My family, friends and co-workers will agree. Sometimes it's a good thing and other times I'm not too sure!
  3. I can sing!! (I think!) I own a Karaoke machine. LOL!
  4. I only listen to a Christian Radio Station. (it has been 3 years now)
  5. I buy two (scrapbook papers) of the same kind. One to use and one to admire. Does this make me a hoarder?
One thing that no one knows about me until now ... well, there's not a lot of things that people do not know about me but this morning I weighed myself and I am 15 lbs less! Woohoo!! 3 months ago I was diagnosed with diabetis. I blame my genes and my love of pastries but I'm happy and proud to say that everything is in control!

*****

Thanks Adora for sharing a little bit about yourself! We enjoyed getting to know you a bit better and look forward to seeing your beautiful work this next year too!
You can follow Adora and see more of her beautiful work on her blog.

Join us again tomorrow and the rest of this week as we introduce a few more members of our 2012 team!


14 comments:

Got2BCrafting said...

Welcome to the DT Adora! I have always been in awe of the talent of the DT members at Imaginisce and I am looking forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us!! :)
Happy New Year!
Lori

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Wonderful to meet you here Adora! Congratulations on your secret, that is wonderful!!!

Can't wait to see more of your beautiful work here!

Diana Fisher said...

Hi Adora! I am so happy to be on the team with you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to meet you Adora! I can't wait to see some more of your work!

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations on being on the Imaginisce Design Team Adora (I love your name!) I can't wait to see what you come up with since Imaginisce picks awesome crafters to be on their team and they chose YOU! :)
Happy New Year! It's certainly off to a great start for you! :)

Regina Mangum said...

I'm so glad to be on this wonderful team with you! I love that you hoard paper...so do I! Happy New Year! XOXO

Melinda said...

Welcome Adora! And you're not alone, I'm a paper hoarder too! ;)

Adora Concepcion said...

thank you ladies!! one more thing about me, I'm really shy and I feel funny being on the spotlight :)

Shellye McDaniel said...

Aww! I love reading this about you, Adora :) I look forward to working alongside you in the year to come...yay!

Unknown said...

So great getting to know you, Adora! Welcome to the team.

Abby Beard said...

It's great to meet you, Adora! Happy 30th anniversary, such a sweet story :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing a bit about you Adora. I'm excited to work with you this year!

Unknown said...

and something else I learned about you... you're a fantastic photographer!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Welcome to the DT Adora!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you this year :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails