Throughout the month of January we will be introducing
our 2012 Design Team members to you.
You will enjoy getting to know them as they share 5 interesting facts about themselves and 1 secret that no one else knows .... (that is, until now!)
Today we would like to introduce to you ....
- I just celebrated 10 years with NextStepU as the Production Director for the magazine. For my anniversary gift I was given my very own custom bobble head!
- I hate warm tomatoes but love the cold ones.
- I met my husband while I was working as a sales rep for a radio station.
- I love baseball and I am a big NY Yankees fan. If husband has the day off and our AAA team (the Red Wings) are playing, we are at the game. There is nothing better than a ball game!
- I love to read. The only books I seem to enjoy are the ones about fictional characters set in real moments in history.
What no one knows about me:
When I was in labor with my son, I was so frustrated with the needle for the I.V. that I ripped it out of my hand! The nurse was not happy with me about that. She had to bandage my hand as I was pushing.
Thanks Diana for sharing a little bit about yourself! We're excited to see more of your work this year and get to know you more in 2012!
You can follow Diana and see more of her beautiful work on her blog.
Join us again tomorrow and the rest of this week as we introduce a few more members of our 2012 team!