Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Introducing ...

Throughout the month of January we will be introducing
our 2012 Design Team members to you.
You will enjoy getting to know them as they share 5 interesting facts about themselves and 1 secret that no one else knows .... (that is, until now!)


Today we would like to introduce to you ....

Hi everyone, my name is Ilene Tell. I have two adorable (you'll see) kids, so there are always tons of cute pics to scrap, and I can do girlie layouts as well as funky and fun boy layouts since I have one of each. I would say my style is somewhat whimsical and artsy. I love to try new things, to distress and add layers, and lots of details, like hand stitching, and paint, and tons of embellishments. Imaginisce is totally right up my alley, and I'm so thrilled to be joining the DT.
I hope to inspire you all and in turn be inspired by you. I must confess that I don't scrapbook just to preserve memories ... it's my "me" time and I really couldn't imagine my life without it.

5 facts:
  1. I love horror movies.
  2. My kids' names are Dexter and Morgan ... it was an accident, I swear ;)
  3. I can make really good pasta (but that's about it)
  4. I can be pretty messy!
  5. I've never been to a football game (and that's NOT an accident)
1 thing no one knows:
I have a few phobias - buttons and worms top the list


*****

Thanks Ilene for sharing a little bit about yourself! Mmm .. we'd love to taste some of that pasta. And buttons ??? Really?
We're looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations this year and are thrilled to have you join our 2012 Design Team.

You can follow Ilene and see more of her beautiful work on her blog.

Join us again on Monday and the rest of the week as we continue to introduce our 2012 team!

10 comments:

RSM said...

Buttons? Hhhmmmm...well, Ilene, you pretty much win for most intriguing Design Teammate so far, LOL! So happy to be designing with you! XOXO ~Regina

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to see all of the quirky things about each of us. Look forward to getting to know you better. Oh...and I have been to a lot of football games...on purpose. It is fun that we are all so different...makes for some fun dynamics!

Diana Fisher said...

That buttons thing…interesting! Nice to learn more about you!

Adora Concepcion said...

hi Ilene! nice to meet you and looking forward to get to know you more. :)

Kathy R. said...

Imaginisce is in for a big treat by having Ilene as a designer. I love everything she does and a super nice person to watch. Many Congrat's Ilene. KathyR.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Welcome to Ilene! It was fun to get to know a bit more about you!!!

I don't like worms either, and they have a smell! Buttons though, that's intriguing!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

LOL love your write up, Ilene! very interesting indeed...and I've been to enough football games for the BOTH of us, but I love it :)

Unknown said...

well hopefully Imaginisce doesn't do a button-themed line ;) You may have to skip that one.

Unknown said...

We HAVE to help you overcome that phobia girl!! Buttons are just too darn cute!!! ;)

Welcome to the team!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

OK, I gotta hear more about the buttons :)
Looking forward to this year with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails