Welcome back to another day with our special Guest Designer.
We have a few more questions that we wanted to ask Sarah so let's take a look & see how she answered them.
Q: What inspires you?
A: I think I am mostly inspired by other scrappers! There is so much available online for inspiration including scrapbook websites, blogs and online magazines. I love spending time in the Studio Calico member gallery and have always been a number one fan of Two Peas in a Bucket.
Q: What kind of projects do you prefer to create?
A: I am solely a scrapbook layout scrapper. I do make the occasional card but am not a "project" maker and never do anything with home decor. I started out as an 8.5 x 11 scrapper but now find that 99% of my layouts are 12x12 in size.
Q: What is your favorite Imaginisce product right now?
A: As you can tell by my layouts I am in love with their fun die cut packs! So many shapes and fun pictures and titles! I can't get enough of them. I also their Colored Foam Tape. The adhesive comes in different lengths and sizes and give just the right amount of pop to any element on a layout.
Sarah has created another awesome layout using the "Hello Cupcake" collection
to share with us today!
For my youngest sons 9th birthday we ha a special little cupcake made just for him! Of course there had to be plenty of frosting because we all know that is the best part! The "Hello Cupcake" line came through once again!
- I started with a brown cardstock background and added a cut down sheet of the "Wish Big" paper from the "Hello Cupcake" line.
- I then cut down a piece of white cardstock and centered it in the center of my pattern paper.
- Using a scallop punch I created a scallop border from the "Cheers" pattern paper and sewed it at the top of my white cardstock.
- I then added the "Hello Cupcake" title die cut (From the the "Wish Come True" die cut pack)
- I cut a strip of the orange paper from the Birthday Hooray paper and added it under my title.
- I pop dotted the smiling cupcake die cut (from the "Wish Come True" die cut pack) next to my title and overlapping the strip of orange paper
- I added three 2x3 pictures under my title treatment.
- I then added a strip of the "Birthday Hooray" pattern paper under my pictures, sewing it down.
- Lastly I added my journaling strip, sewed just below my title and above my pictures.
Supplies used: Imaginisce (Hello Cupcake collection: Wish Big, Birthday Hooray, Cheers, Wish Come True Die Cuts)
And here is one last fabulous layout by Sarah.
We hope that you have enjoyed seeing Sarah's work these last 2 days.
Don't forget about our Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive a
collection pack of Hello Cupcake!!
All you have to do is a leave a comment here, follow Sarah's blog and leave her a comment.
You have until Thurs., May 3, 12midnight EST to enter.
Winner will be announced Fri., May 4th.