Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Monster Mash Release Week - Day 3



Oh have we got some more spooking creations to share with you today on our 3rd Day of the Monster Mash Release!!

*******

Diana Fisher

Who wouldn't love to get this cute goodie bag for Halloween?!
Filled with the new Candy Corn M&M's, this little bat is ready to make any little trick-or-treater's day.

The Monster Mash papers are so versatile! I love the variety in both dark papers and lighter styles. Great patterns and fun embellishments make it so easy to create a memorable layout marking the celebration.




Guiseppa Gubler

When I saw the new Monster Mash Collection...I immediately thought of the two twin cuties Blayke and London, the girls that I watch twice a week. This collection is perfect for scrapping the cutest little ones in your lives. I love the bright colors and fun die cuts. I used a little foam adhesive and it just made my projects pop.



I love the versatility of this collection...perfect for those Halloween cards too!


*******

So, ... are you enjoying the projects so far this week?
We sure hope so.

Stop by again tomorrow to see what Heather Leopard has created using this new collection.

10 comments:

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

All these projects are spooky!!! Love that card, just starting to get the hang of rosettes.

Laurel said...

What super fun projects!

Tracey said...

Loving all of these awesome projects but that goodie bag is just too adorable!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous projects! I LOVE Diana's bat!

Liz said...

Always a good week with the designers...
Love the projects as usual.

Kim said...

Spooky cute!! I so LOVe that pumpkin!

Benwah said...

Such cute papers. I love layouts.

Beatrice Lawson said...

Lovely Costumes layout and the popped elements on the cards are super cute.

Bhane said...

Love love love everything I am seeing!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Goodness look at the cuteness on these projects. I love the little treat bag too cute. OH and the layout is just as cute as can be. Great job - wonderful ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails