Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Monster Mash Release Week - Day 4


Welcome to Day 4 of our Monster Mash release party.

Today we have Heather Leopard sharing her talents with us.

*******
My layout today focuses on that moment when kids get home from trick or treating and can't wait to look at what they got. My girls always run in and immediately dump their candy out to ooh and ahh over it. Here's my sweet "princess kitty witch" with all her loot.

I distressed and layered coordinating paper and the journaling spot under my photo to frame it up. I topped off an accordion rosette with a cute little brad perched on a flower, which was punched from the small i-top punch.  The title and witch shoes die cuts are the perfect finish to the page.

*******
For my second project today, I thought it would be fun to stick with the "treat" theme and wrap up some candy in these cute little wrappers, which I cut with my CAMEO. I used the bat from the Monster Mash die-cuts for the cute face. I think these will be fun to send with my girls to give away to their friends at their school Halloween parties.


*******

Join us again tomorrow as we close this week off with a few more fabulous & stunning projects using the new Monster Mash collection.

10 comments:

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Gorgeous and fun layout and project. what a great picture. Thanks for sharing

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Love the layout and the bat candy holder is adorable.

PamSpradlin said...

The layout is gorgeous and that bat skittle holder is just so adorable.

Kim said...

Love the bat!! So cute!

sharon g said...

I like the DEEP purple!

Benwah said...

Your bat is stinking cute. Thanks for sharing.

Tracey said...

So fabulous! I just love the purple in this collection!! And that bat is too cute!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Love the Candy layout!! Someone did score indeed...

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Super cute projects!!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Adorable layout - love the expression on your little ones face. What a perfect caption.

Love the little bat too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails