Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Let's Clicut with Adora!


As we mentioned yesterday the projects that our Design Team members will be sharing on our blog this month have been created using the Clicut.  This handy little retractable knife works so great with the  8x8 and/or 14x14 cutting mats 


Today we have Adora Concepcion sharing a fabulous project idea with us. Let's take a look at what she created.

*******

Hello and happy “fall” everyone! Can you believe, it’s upon us once again, Yay! I am so ready for it.  There's so much to love about fall. One of them is the beautiful colors of the changing leaves, my favorite season for sure,  there is something enchanting about it J. Truly makes me smile! So, what do you love about fall???

Today, I am excited to share with you this project/layout I created. Featuring this month is the
Imaginisce Clicut tool. If you do a lot of fussy cutting and wanted a precision cut, this tool is what you need to have. Very helpful and functional.



1.  I used a large letter sticker as a guide to make my own stencil; cut out each letter for the outline and attached them onto the paper as shown.

2. With the sharp Imaginisce Clicut tool and a steady hand, (which I don’t have J) cut out the letters over a self-healing mat (like the 14x14 Imaginisce mat. :))  The acrylic ruler will be helpful for those straight angles to make a clean cut.



3  Now, I have two words/titles to use on my projects.

4. I cut my pictures to put under the letters as shown which will be the focal point of my layout.


Supplies used: Imaginisce Monster Mash Collection: Pick of the Patch, Spooky Alley and Fall Medley Paper, Ghoulish Delights Die Cuts and Magic Word Sticker Stackers. Imaginisce Clicut tool and Self Healing Mat.
Other Supplies: Making Memories Huge Letter Stickers.


Thank you so much for stopping by and tune in for more Clicut inspiration tomorrow.

Adora

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Very cool tool! Adora, your LO is FABULOUS!!!

Andrea Winbigler said...

Awesome tool! I need that one. This layout is so great!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Great layout and fabulous tool. Love how the pictures looked in this layout. So fun.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous project Adora!

Kim H said...

Love the layout, what a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails