Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let's Clicut with Ilene!

Designer, Ilene Tell is sharing a beautiful card she created using the Clicut tool.

*******

I really love fussy cutting, and my detail scissors are my best friend. However, there are definitely times when they just don't cut it (lol). I love the Clicut for spaces that are enclosed, where scissors can't go - inside letters, in circles, etc. 

I also love how using the Clicut can alter the gorgeous Imaginisce die-cuts and give them a more elegant touch.You can use the Clicut to trim off some of the white and add more detail to your die-cuts, as I did here. 

By the way, I will be sending this card along with my other Christmas cards to Share-a-Card charity - check out all of last week's blog posts for more info on how you can participate.



Supplies: 
Paper, Die-Cut: Imaginisce (Holiday Cheer), Cutting Tools: Imaginisce (Clicut, I-Mat 8x8), Border Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts, Printed Ribbon: Making Memories, Chalk Ink: Tsukineko, Other: cardstock, ball trim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute card Ilene!

Josie0602 said...

Your card is beautiful. The Clicut is definitely on my wish list...looks like a great tool!

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails