Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Let's Clicut with Rebecca!

Today we have Rebecca Keppel sharing her handiwork with us.

*******

I used a Crafter's Workshop template and adhered it to some Imaginisce Makin' Waves paper using removeable adhesive. I then cut with the Clicut along the template's edge. 


I backed the cut out design with a different patterned paper.




The finished design.


Supplies: Imaginisce Clicut, Imaginisce Makin Waves papers, Imaginisce Hippity Hop die cuts, May Arts ribbon, Fiskars and Marvy Uchida punches, Crafter's Workshop template, American Crafts Thickers.


*******

Thanks Rebecca.
What a fantastic idea to use the stencils/templates along with the Clicut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Rebecca! I love this sun!

Andrea Winbigler said...

Great idea! I have to get a Clicut!

donlambson said...

Love this sunny layout Rebecca!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails