Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Let's Clicut with Regina!

First of all we want to thank you for joining us last week as our Design Team members shared such beautiful crafted cards that they will be sending to Share a card's Holiday Card Project.
We hope that we inspired you to create some holiday cards to send to this fabulous project as well.

******

Today we have Designer, Regina Mangum sharing a beautiful Fall themed project 
using the Clicut.




I am a huge fan of using hobby blades when I create, and the Clicut has fast become my favorite! One of the things I use it for is to cut things that my paper trimmer has a hard time with, like strips of paper that are less than 1-inch wide. 



So, when I wanted to create some fun pumpkin placecard holders for Thanksgiving, I reached for the Clicut! 

I used the bright orange patterned paper from the Makin' Waves collection for the main body of the pumpkin and the vines and leaves from a b-side of Monster Mash. 
I think they'll make our holiday table very festive!





Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Monster Mash and Makin' Waves collections (Imaginisce); Tools: Clicut (Imaginisce); Fibers: brown grosgrain (generic);Other: branch stand (Target)

4 comments:

Josie0602 said...

I have got to buy one of these tools! It looks so awesome!

Tracy

Ava Gavloski said...

very creative project
ava g

Shellye McDaniel said...

I ADORE THIS!!!!!!! Great job, Regina :)

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Love howyouwere able to cut such small strips. What a fabulous tool. Gotta add it to my list. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails