Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Inspired by Color with Jodi & Aimee


Today brings us to the close of our special color feature.
Plus we'd like to remind you about our i-spy feature tomorrow because we'd love to feature you.

All you have to do is use the color inspiration piece (below) to create your project, and of course, Imaginisce product is what we'd love to see used on your work as well.



Let's see what our designers created for today.



Spring Swing

Jodi created this fabulous spring themed layout about her adorable daughter and her love for her new swing.
Designer Tip: Use jewels to add a little sparkle to your title. I added three jewels with my i-rock on each orange letter to make the the title stand out.

Supplies Used:
Imaginisce products: Good Dog Papers;  Childhood Memories Papers; i-rock; Orange Jewels
Other Products: Twine from the Twinery; Martha Stewart Punches; Stampin' Up 
Punch; Cardstock; Silhouette SD






“Thanks cards”

I absolutely adore the colors for the inspiration challenge! And that butterfly…WOW!!  So I decided to go with a couple of cards that focused solely on the colors and the butterfly. The cool thing about Imaginisce papers is they have great patterns and solid colors for the B sides. I wanted my cards to have a trendy look to them so I used the chevron patterned papers as the center of my butterflies and added the completed butterfly to a frame. I added a couple of banners at the bottom of the frames and stamped a chevron pattern and my sentiment. These cards came together easily once I had all of my B sided papers in front of me.



Imaginisce Supplies Used: Good Dog (pattern papers), Endless Summer (patterned papers)
Other supplies: Kraft Cardstock, Bazzill Cardstock, October Afternoon buttons, Silhouette Cameo, Teresa Collins stamps, Studio G stamps, Stampablilites Ink Pad


********

Thanks for joining us today.
Make sure to stop by tomorrow for our i-spy feature.  We just may have 'spied' your work!!!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love these projects ladies!!

Unknown said...

I love Jodi's layout! It really caught my eye immediately. Amy's card is so cute! I love the butterfly :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails