Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Back to School" with Adora & Guiseppa


Welcome to another day of our Back to School theme. We've got some more great projects to share with you today.



Personalized Notebook

For back to school project, I made my niece her own personal notebook. This patterned paper from the endless summer collection is one of my favorites.
This was a real quick and fun project to made. My niece thinks it's really cool. :) 



Supplies: Endless Summer Collection (papers), Childhood Memories (alpha stickers) and Love You More (Stuck on You Washi tape)


Altered Dry Erase Board

I got this board at a dollar store and with a little added Imaginisce goodies, I'm able to turn 
it to something fun.

Supplies: Childhood Memories (papers & stickers), Stuck on You Washi tape (Love You More collection)
Other: dry erase board


**********



Apple Treat Gift Boxes

Our teachers always do such a fantastic job and they deserve some appreciation every once in awhile.  Staring at the end of the month, my kids will both be in high school, so it they really don't like taking fun things, like these Apple Treat Boxes, to their teachers.  However,  my daughter usually has that one teacher that she just adores and I am sure she will want to spoil her with a treat.  

I made these cute Apple Treat Gift Boxes using my Silhouette.  I thought they were perfect for Back to School.  I am sure all of our teachers appreciate, fun and unique gifts.  These can also double as decor to decorate a teacher's room.




Imaginisce Supplies: Endless Summer Patterned Paper and Childhood Memories Patterned Paper
Other Supplies: Silhouette Cameo, Offray Ribbon and Bazzill Basics Cardstock


*************

Thanks for stopping by.
We've got another great day planned tomorrow so make sure to pop by again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails