Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day


Welcome to our celebration of World Card Making Day!!!!

We are thrilled that you've joined us today.  Now is the time when crafters roll up their sleeves and start that long process of creating cards for the holidays, to send away to various organizations, etc.

Today we have a few design team members that have created some beautiful cards - just for WCD!!


Birthday cards a must-have-on-hand for me. So any chance I get, I’ll whip one up quickly and stick it in my “ready to go cards” box.  Imaginisce’s Childhood Memories and Good Dog collections are a perfect combination for some bright and cheery birthday cards!
Imaginisce Supplies: Good Dog (paper), Childhood Memories (paper, journal spots, alphas, Sticker Stackers)
Other Supplies: The Twinery Twine, EK Success border punch, buttons-from personal stash





I love Halloween. It's such a fun holiday. So I decided to make a Halloween card. 
This card was cut with my Silhouette. I used a little vellum behind my web so that I could add some i-Rock gems.
I even decorated the inside :)

Supplies:
Imaginisce Pattern Paper: Monster Mash, Outdoor Adventure, Stickers: Love You More; i-Magicut; i-Rock; Lighted Tweezers; black and red gems

Bazzill cardstock; Silhouette cut file; Quick Quotes Chalk ink in Coal Miner; May Arts Ribbon; Maya Road hatpin; vellum; Pink Stamper Halloween stamps; Versamark ink; Black embossing powder





Happy World Card Making Day!  I always love making cards from my leftovers after completing a layout or mini album.  I made this card using the October Sketch by Diana and instead of photos used the dimensional stickers.  I removed the images that were on the stickers and replaced them with images that worked for this card – some cut out of patterned paper.

Supplies: Patterned Paper and Stickers- Imaginisce , Twine – The Twinery, Cardstock – Michaels, Punch – Fiskars






This is a simple card yet the mixing and matching of various collections makes a great fall/thankful card. The sentiment strip from the Apple Cider collection just pulls the theme together nicely.

Supplies
Imaginisce - Patterned paper: Apple Cider, Good Dog, Outdoor Adventure; Stickers: Apple Cider
Other - Jute: American Crafts; Punches: EK Success; Ink: Martha Stewart





Hello and happy WCM day to all scrappers and card makers out there :).
I have created 2 cards to share with you today in honor of this day.
I love this paper collection, it's easy to create with and super cute.
The monsters are adorable, can't really go wrong whatever halloween project you have in mind.

Supplies: Imaginisce Monster Mash Collection and Fabric Roly Rosies, Core'dination Card Stock, Martha Stewart Punch




We'd love to see what you're creating today.
Feel free to post your card creations on our FB page.

Have a great scrappy weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails