Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gratitude Week

Today we are carrying on with our Week of Gratitude and our designers have some stunning creations to share with you.


So Thankful
I wanted to make a rustic but pretty centerpiece for my Thanksgiving table this year and knew I wanted to include some natural elements.  I filled some mason jars with pine cones of all different sizes then decorated them with the new Bushel O’ Fall collection.  




I used some stickers and wooden buttons on the lids and added the So Thankful sentiment to one of the jars.  I really love how they turned out and I can’t wait to add them to my table!



Supplies: Patterned Paper, buttons, stickers  and die cuts- Imaginisce Bushel of Fall, Doilies - Punky Sprouts Lil' Lacy Paper, Parchment paper - Punky Sprouts Lil' Blossoms Parchment, Twine – The Twinery, Ribbon – May Arts, Punch – EK Success






Thanksgiving Frame

When I think of Thanksgiving the first thing that I think of are my boys!  I am so thankful for them.  They really are the light of my life and when we got the assignment for Thanksgiving I knew I wanted to do a Home Decor item to set out on our mantle so that the entire family can see.  



This new collection is really just so beautiful!  The colors work so well together and they just scream fall!  I decorated all the boxes using this collection.  I mainly used the pattern paper but I did incorporate some of the yummy buttons and bling!  It is just the perfect addition to our Thanksgiving Mantle.


supply list
cardstock- core'dinations
paper- foam tape- buttons- bling- imaginisce
ink- tim holtz distress ink- antique photo



*************

Thanks for joining us!

We'll be continuing this theme next week so we hope you'll join us again for inspiring ideas surrounding the Thanksgiving season.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails