Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gratitude Week


What are you thankful for?
Do you document this on your scrapbook layouts?
Do you send cards to let your friends & family know that you are thankful for them?
Today our designers have a few ideas on how you can express those thoughts of gratitude with your loved ones.



"SO Thankful"

As we in The Netherlands don’t celebrate Thanksgiving like you do in the US, I decided to create a layout about what I’m thankful for. And what I’m thankful for most, is my family! In this case my in-laws. I chose this photo of my husband with his parents, his brother and his sister. I’m so very thankful I belong to this warm, welcoming & happy family too.




Supplies: Imaginsce (Bushel of Fall collection: patterned paper, die-cuts, sticker stackers, bling pack). Other supplies: cardstock: Bazzill Basics; flowers: Inkido, wood veneer & mist: Studio Calico. Tools: Corner and Border Punch: Fiskars; Border Punch: Martha Stewart.




Thanksgiving Cards

I love Thanksgiving!  I love expressing gratitude and the fresh perspective that thankfulness gives those around me.  I loved using Bushel O' Fall for my Thanksgiving cards because it gives the warmth associated with Thanksgiving, but also has a fresh color palette!  

Happy Thanksgiving


Supplies:
Patterned Paper and Sticker: Imaginisce (Bushels O' Fall)
String, stamp, clip and cardstock: from my stash


Incredibly Grateful for You


Supplies:
Patterned paper, button, sticker and label: Imaginisce (Bushels O' Fall)
Doily, string, stamp and cardstock: from  my stash



**********


Join us again tomorrow for some more great ideas!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love your page, Monique, and all of the cute little elements you have tucked around the photo!

Jennie, your cards are so sweet and adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow, these thanksgiving cards are so good and I loved it so much and I would say I love your all the posts specially on the pets and dogs.keep up updating the blog.

Dog Insurance

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Monique:

I love your layout. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails