Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

"Remember" - Project Life


We are back with another Saturday Share feature.
And today we are keeping in the theme of this past week as we honour those who have served our country.

Today Jodi Wilton is sharing her pocket pages with us and remember her grandfathers.

"Remember" 

I took a lot of time to think about what I wanted to share for this project. Both of my grandfathers were involved in the war by being stationed on the east and west coast of Canada. Although I had no photos during this time period, I still wanted to include pictures of how I remembered them, as well as more recent photos of my family. 







I combined Imaginisce's Child's Play Collection along with the Honey Collection by AC. The colors of both of these collections are perfect!. 


I cut out a large poppy with my silhouette, and also journaled and included part of a poem that sticks with me from my  childhood.  




Supplies:  Imaginisce: Child's Play Collection (stickers and paper); American Crafts (Becky Higgans): Honey Collection; Project Life Grid Cards

Now it's your turn to share!



Saturday Share Linky

We hope that you will hop over to the other partner blogs that are involved in Saturday Share because each one has something different to share and you will find a great deal of inspiration.



And now ... it's your turn to share. Link up your Project Life layouts, tips, tricks, printables or anything Project Life related. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails