Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving cards & decor ideas

We've got some super cute projects to share with you today as we continue our week of Thanksgiving inspiration.



Wreath

Thanksgiving means fun family gatherings, good food and feeling blessed, to name a few.  To get into the spirit of the holidays, decorating is underway in our household and it has begun with the dining room table scape.  For my Thanksgiving project I made a wreath that I incorporated into a table centerpiece.  



I wanted to keep my wreath design simple, so I began by hand drawing a simple leaf design.  I cut the leaves out of the Bushel of Fall Collection patterned papers and inked all the of edges with brown ink.  Using a styrofoam wreath ring for the base, I layered and glued the leave around the ring.  I then tied an orange ribbon at the top.  Very clean, simple but bright fall color design.  

To create the table scape, I used several white and orange faux pumpkins and propped the wreath against them.  I added a few fun smaller pumpkins, pinecones and candles.  I love the end result!  

Supplies:  Bushel of Fall Collection, Brown Ink, styrofoam wreath ring, Imaginisce Hot Glue Gun, May Arts Orange Ribbon.




Thanksgiving Cards

Count your blessings, you have many :) I am thankful for my family, my job and friends, 
really for the life I have given. What are you thankful for?

Today I created these thanksgiving cards. It's a simple gesture to let someone know how we feel. What I love about it is how fast and easy to put these together.  



Supplies: Bushel of Fun Collection and Cardstock (unknown)


*************

We hope to see you again tomorrow as we wrap up our Week of Thanksgiving.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails