Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Little Moments

Thanks for stopping by today as we continue sharing baby themed projects using our new baby themed collection called MY BABY.


"Little Moments"

I love all of the soft blues and sweet patterns in the My Baby boy collection. The simple patterns and text images make it perfect for so many different baby themed layouts. For my layout, I wanted to focus on an everyday moment, a sweet cuddle with my,then, few months old baby boy.



By layering a shaped die cut from the die cut pad, with a cute sentiment from cut apart paper, I was able to put together a sweet little cluster, that also served as a title spot for my page.



I wanted to do blocks of some of my favorite patterned papers for the base of my layout. I did not, however, want it to be completely flat. So, I fussy cut one of the banners off of the banner paper, and adhered it only on the top, and then I flipped up the bottoms to give dimension and texture.



Supply List:
Imaginisce: Pattern Papers ( My Baby) Buttons (My Baby) Die Cuts (My Baby)
American Crafts: Twine, Adhesive

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails