Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wee Little One

On Monday we shared with you the Baby Girl collection from the MY BABY release.
Today we'd like to share the Baby Boy collection with you.

The papers come in 12x12 pads and 6x6 pads.







Die Cut Shapes
Die Cut Words & Phrases
Sticker Stackers

Die Cut Tag Pad
Rhinestones
Buttons

Snag'em Stamps
Moon & Stars
Giraffe
Hippos



Babies are so precious and Katrina had the opportunity to create this layout about 2 very special little blessings.



"Wee Little One"

Babies, I have to admit, I don't scrap them much. It's Katrina here, and I am known for scrapping puppies, not babies!  But, this special set of twins deserved a page all their own.  And I wanted to incorporate separate pictures of them, but use both of the My Baby collections.  I loved that the collections are pretty similar, but just different color palettes.  This made it easy to incorporate them with each other onto one page.



I split the page up and gave them their own section.  I used one of the journaling tags to tuck their picture into.  I just trimmed around the sheep so that I could slide the corner of the picture into it.  My pictures are sized at about 2.75 square.  



I used the die cuts to decorate and as my title.  I love that there is more than one of each die cut.  This allowed me to run my title all the way across the page.  I also hand cut some of the banner paper to make an embellishment with also.



This design would also be great for a "then and now" type of layout.  I think I might have to try that!  Thanks for stopping by today on the Imaginisce blog.


Supplies List 
Imaginisce: Pattern Papers (My Baby-Boy and Girl); Die Cuts (My Baby-Boy and Girl); Tags-(My Baby-Boy and Girl)
American Crafts: Cardstock; Thickers


************

Stop by again tomorrow as we continue to share more baby themed ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails