Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sweet Baby

ddddd




Sweet Baby



I simply adore this baby line that Imaginisce has come out with this season! For this layout I really wanted to make my sweet baby Taylor the focus of the layout, so I started with a main photo as the focal point.  I then wanted to focus on her little feet, because who doesn't love tiny, baby feet?  I thought the I-top tool would be perfect for making a brad-focused line of embellishments and photos all mixed into one:




I wanted to add some hearts to the layout, because they fit the theme of the layout perfectly. I added smaller punched out hearts, coming out of the die-cut elephants trunks and then I sewed (as best as I could)  down the center of the medium punched out hearts along the edges:



If you need to catch up on some baby layouts, or have a little one you want to scrap for now, this line is PERFECT, and so sweet for the little sweet girl!

Thanks for letting me share today!  

Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Welcome Baby- patterned paper, diecuts; i-top tool & several sizes of the Brad daddies; American Crafts: Twine; Heidi Swapp: background paper, Color Shine, chipboard arrow

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails