Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

You are our World!

Sometimes finding that perfect gift for Dad can be a challenge.  Check out what Design Team member Amanda created!  You'll truly be inspired!

*********



You are Our World Forever

I don't know about all of you, but one of the hardest people for me to buy and create for is my husband! He doesn't like a lot of fuss, and is happiest when he's home with us, or out in the woods. So...when it came time to create a father's day project, I struggled for a bit. Finally, I stumbled upon this tool box in the Silhouette store, and I knew immediately that this was it!




I kept this very simple, very him. The main part of the tool box was cut using some American Crafts gray cardstock. Then using a banner punch, I cut lots of little banner pieces using mulitple papers from the Perfect Vacation line, I layered them along the front of the tool box for some added color and interest. It needed something else yet, so I pulled out the "whole world" die cut from the Perfect Vacation line. Using some white cardstock, and coordinating letter stickers, I altered the sticker to better suite the project.



It still needed a little something else, so my oldest daughter gave me the great idea to string a banner across the top. Perfect addition!! We plan on filling this little gift box with some of his favorites snacks, and will add it in with his Father's Day present!! 




Supply List:
Imaginisce: Papers, Die Cut (Perfect Vacation)
American Crafts: Adhesive, Cardstock, Twine


**********

Join us again tomorrow for another day of ideas to celebrate Dads!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails