Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dads Rock!

We're back today with another great card & gift idea for Dads!

*********




"Dad" card

I don't know about all of you but buying things for my husband for Father's day or any other time is hard, but you I know I can't go wrong with something handmade because it is from the heart.



I made this cute little card and gift box with the help of my Silhouette Cameo.  The little pocket on the front holds a gift card.  I put an I-Tunes one in there because I know that is one thing my husband enjoys getting.  



The little gift box is perfect for any of his favorite treats.  Don't you just love that mustache on the top?  It is what keeps the box closed.  I created both of these using the Perfect Vacation Collection.  The colors were perfect because they are masculine.



Supplies:
Imaginisce: Perfect Vacation Patterned Paper and 6x6 Paper Pad
American Crafts: Thickers

1 comment:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

LOVE your card and box Guiseppa! He will love them :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails