Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Taste of Fall

Design Team member Kelly created this layout using non-fall themed papers and isn't it fabulous?!
Look through your stash of non-traditional fall colours and papers and create a layout with them.  You'll love the unique and different twist to your fall page!



The Taste of Fall

I kept my fall layout pretty simple using mostly papers from the Perfect vacation collection with a little help from some green paper taken from the Little Princess collection. 




I wanted a little variety in my cascading leaves, so I added a couple of die cut hearts. I used a paper piercer to add a little rib pattern to my big 'leaves', and just tucked them all together around my photo.






Supply List
Imaginisce: Perfect Vacation (Memories Captured, You Are Here, This Way, Die Cut Journal Tags); Little Princess (Secret Garden); i-Rock Tool & Rocks

American Crafts: Cardstock (White, Craft, Red, Brown, Grey); Baker's Twine; Border Punch System

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE page Kelly :)
LOVE your background paper and scattered rocks, LOVE the piercing in your hearts too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails