Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Strike!

This collection is so delightful. Perfect for creating layouts about all of your family adventures, games nights and times together!





Hello All Lanette Here!!

Today I get a to share a super fun new collection from Imaginisce! I am so in love with the Family Fun Collection! It truly is the perfect family collection!

I picked t, he Bumper Lane paper to focus on for my layout, it was perfect for Sydney's Bowling Birthday Bash!



I really love all the die cuts that this collection comes with here you can see I added a bit of dimension with a foam dot.



And who doesn't love layered stickers!! They make the perfect titles :)


But no layout (at least mine :)) is complete with out a bit of bling and the IRock tool is perfect for adding a little sparkle.


Make sure you stop in tomorrow for more projects with this collection!! Its sure to be FUN!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Imaginisce Products Used: Family Fun Collection- Pattern Paper, Die Cuts & Layered Stickers. I-Rock Tool & Stones.
American Crafts Products Used: Cardstock, Adhesive, Foam dots & Mister Huey's Mist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails