Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring is Here!!!

How many of you have been waiting & waiting for spring to arrive? To enjoy that sunshine and warmer temperatures?
Well, the spring themed projects will warm away those winter blues you might have. So please join us for an amazing week of spring themed inspiration!






Hello Imaginisce fans! It's Monique today, sharing a Spring layout using the fabulous "Welcome Spring" collection.

I had this cute photo of my youngest son learning to walk on stilts one beautiful Spring morning in May 2013. He was so utterly proud of himself when he managed to walk down the garden path! He called us all over to show us how many steps he could walk, we all had to count with him, hence the numbers background cut file I used.


Except for the "Welcome Spring" collection I also used one of Imaginisce's tools for my layout: the "I-Score & Pierce" tool. First I used it to pierce holes in my paper to stitch the buttons: 



And then I used it to create a little embossed line in this punched butterfly to fold it neatly, so I could create a 3D butterfly:



The "I-Score & Pierce" tool has four tools all in one: there are 4 tips: a 1mm piercing tip, a 4mm piercing tip, a 1.5mm embossing tip and a 2.0mm tip. The tool has an easy push button to easily switch over to the other tips:



I'm so happy I found this tool, because, apart from it being very handy indeed, it's also of a beautiful pink color. It's not that I like the color pink so very much, but more because now it stands out in my overflowing craft tote and I can easily find it! Both my old piercing tool and embossing tool are of a metallic color and I could never find them in my tote!

Here's one last close-up photo before I give you the supply list: 




Supplies: 
Imaginisce: patterned paper, cardstock die-cuts, die-cut journaling tags (Welcome Spring); American Crafts: cardstock, Thickers. Tools: Imaginisce I-Score & Pierce tool. 
Other: Silhouette Cameo, numbers cut file from 17turtles, bunny cut file from Lori Whitlock.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! 

Monique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails