Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Baby

How precious is this?

Stephanie Dang


Hi everyone!! It's Stephanie from paperANDi, sharing with you some more inspiration for Imaginisce's latest release, "Heartland Farm." 



All the cute little veggies in these collection reminded me of how cute kids are! :) So why not combine the two?! 



I started out with a fairly solid base. Then, I trimmed a few of my favorite patterned papers in assorted size. I moved my patterned papers around and continue to trim and adhere to my liking. I added a splash of colors using spray mist to splatter and spray a few colors on my layout. I added my photo. And last, I added a bunch of adorable embellishments and a few wooden pieces to finish up my layout. 

 I hope you enjoyed my layout and please make sure to check out the rest of the release here! 


 Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Patterned papers, enamels, die cuts, wooden badge, (Heartland Farm Collection); i-top brad maker tool along with i-top punch and brads; Score -N- Pierce tool. American Crafts: Knock Out 2 punch set.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails