Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Spread the Love

Marcia Dehn-Nix


'Spread the Love'

I love to pick berries in the Summer; strawberries in June, raspberries in July, and blueberries in August. Besides eating the berries fresh, I can jelly for my family to eat all year long. Of course, I share what I make too, so I thought I could package my jars up with the new Heartland Farm collection for gifting. 



I covered the lids with fabric and added a decorative tag to each jar. The chipboard tags needed to be covered with pattern paper first.



 After adhering the paper to the tag, I used the D-Stress tool to clean up the edges and hole at the top of the tag. I love this tool for when I make chipboard mini albums too. 



Once the tags were covered with pattern paper I embellished with a stamped mason jar and some die cuts.




 
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Acrylic Stamp (Heartland Farm), D-Stress tool, Foam Tape

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails