Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Get Wet!

Check out this fun & colourful summer themed layout and how she used the Imaginisce Ribbon cutter tool.



Monique Liedtke


Hello Imaginisce fans! For today I created a bright and sunny layout using Imaginisce's Family Fun collection once again. I so love the bright colors and the fun embellishments and when I saw these photos of my youngest the choice which collection to use was an easy one.

I started with a digital background cut file and adhered patterned paper behind it in different colors and patterns. Next I placed my photos on top and matted these with more patterned papers from the same collection. I always adhere my photos with only one strip of double sided tape in the middle thus giving me the chance to place my embellishments behind them later on. 


I've used both die-cuts and stickers to tuck behind my photos: 


And how cute is this card?!


I also added some ribbon I had left from a swap with May Arts we once did. I used Imaginisce's wonderful I-Magicut - Ribbon Cutter and Sealer to cut and secure the ends of the ribbon. 


Here's how the ribbon looked beforehand:


Then I placed it inside the I-Magicut, closed the top and pressed the button a few seconds so the wire inside the tool would heat up and cut through my ribbon and sealing it at the same time:


And here's how it looked afterwards:


Amazing right?! I really love this tool! Whenever I use ribbons for my projects the I-Magicut is the first tool I grab. 

Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, cardstock die-cuts, stickers (Family Fun); American Crafts: cardstock, Thickers. Tools: Imaginisce I-Magicut Ribbon Cutter and Sealer. Other: Silhouette Cameo, digital cut files: background Nicole Nowosad, title: Kerri Bradford. 

Thank you so much for stopping by Imaginisce's blog! Have a wonderful day! 

Monique


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails