Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Autumn Blessings Wreath

Fall is in the air and design team member Marcia shares a beautiful idea to decorate your home.



'Autumn Blessings Wreath'
 
It's definitely feeling like Fall in Minnesota already! The weather is cooler and I've had a hankering to do some Fall decorating. I decided my front door needed a new wreath. I love the look of burlap wreaths and decided to give it a go and make one myself, This was much easier than I anticipated. There are some great YouTube videos out there to show you how. This one I made took a couple of hours. 




Then I created a Fall banner with the new Imaginisce Give Thanks collection to adorn my wreath. 




I love all the coordinating embellishments for this collection; dimensional stickers, phrase stickers, puffy stickers, enamel dots, die cuts, and wood buttons. 

I used my i-Rock gem setting tool to adhere some metallic studs to my banner. I love the polished look the i-Rock gives any project. 






Some ribbon and fall foliage picks finish it off. I love crafting with ribbon. 




The i-Magicut Ribbon cutter is one of my favorite tools. It cuts and seals the edge of the ribbon all at the same time. 






Here is a tip to get a notched edge like I did for my wreath. Fold your ribbon in half before inserting into the cutter, angling the ribbon so the folded edge has more to cut away. 


 
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Phrase Stickers, Dimensional Stickers, i-Rock, metallic studs, i-Magicut Ribbon Cutter, Foam Tape
American Crafts: Cardstock
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails