Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Travelers

We're wrapping up this week with this fun layout by DT member Suzanna. Love the combination of papers she's used here.





Happy Travelers and then some!

Hey there Imaginisce fans! Suzanna popping in today to share with you a travel based layout. Sort of. Maybe a foodie travel layout? I'll let you be the judge as I'm really not sure!



At first glance, the colors are rather Mickey Mouse/Disney, but don't be fooled by that! (I wish!) And don't let the "Say cheese!" card fool you either. I promise, it's not Disney. But rather, Jimmy John's! We were heading home from our summer vacation and made a small detour for Jimmy John's for lunch. Subway is so much easier to reach from the road but we have collectively had our fill of those. We aren't McDonald's people and Chick-FilA is getting old too. This was the road way "need to get lunch" compromise.



I'm not really sure why I went with this color scheme. I started with the "say cheese" card and things just fell together from there. Despite having thousands and thousands of sheets of patterned paper, I am still reluctant to cut into a fresh piece. I'm happy to use the left overs from previous projects but cutting into a brand, new, untouched piece?! Nope, it's tough. I had red, yellow and blacks cut into so that's where I went! Silly, I know.




I used a few bits and pieces from the Family Fun collection - it's my fall back for colored basics from Imaginisce. I used the token stamp behind the "we" part of the title, the love word from the patterned paper selvage, epoxy dots and the letter stickers. Otherwise, everything else is Happy Traveler. LOVE, love, love the bright colors of this new collection!



Supplies:
Imaginisce - Happy Traveler


Have you had a chance to pick up this collection and play with it? Be sure to share your layouts on IG and FB with us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails