Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Carnival Cruise 2016


We've got another amazing week of inspiration from our talented Design Team members. DT member Kate uses our Sunny collection and we just love her clean design!





Hi everyone! Katie here today sharing my most recent layout using the new Sunny collection! This collection is perfect for documenting our cruise vacation! I knew I wanted to use a lot of photos on this layout so I went with a modified grid design using smaller sized photos. Here is how the layout came out:


I knew I wanted to add some of the diecuts from the Sunny collection in my my grid so I sized my photos to be about the size of some of the diecuts. I then arranged them in 3 rows. I also had quite a bit of journaling to add so I decided to put it in between two rows so it would be in my grid design. 







To finish it off I added a couple of strips of the adorable patterned paper to the top and bottom of the layout and stitched around the entire border. I created the title using the letter stickers from the Sunny Collection, making each word a different color.







I hope I inspired you to use the Sunny collection on your next vacation layout!


Supplies Used:

Imaginisce: patterned paper, diecuts, letter stickers (Sunny)

American Crafts: cardstock

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

I love the design of this page!!! It's awesome Katie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails