Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Sunny Card Set

Wrapping up our FREE THEME month is design team member Melissa with these stunning cards.



Hello everyone,
Melissa here with you today and I’ve got a couple of cards to share. I’ve been eyeballing the 3D stickers in the Sunny collection and thought I would try them out on the cards. Let me tell you, they are so much fun! The great thing with them being so dimensional is that, you don’t need much else on your card. I’ll walk you through my two cards.
Here is the first one using the 3d sticker titled Bon Voyage:



For this one, I decided to a couple of the pattern papers to create a simple card base. Then, I used a canvas tag from my stash to create a layered cluster. This was so easy! All it took was adhering the 3d sticker on top of the tag. And that was it! It’s almost too easy, isn’t it?


Finishing the card off with some twine adds a nice touch, I think. How cute is that card to give to someone, you know, going on a trip?
For the next card, I decided to do some deconstructing of the 3d sticker.


This time, I had to throw in some ink splatters to add some texture to the card. Again, this card was too easy to put together! I took off the word ‘good day’ from the 3d sticker and used it as its own element. 
I dug out a circle tag from my stash and used that to create a modern and simple cluster on my card. I really like how it mimics the suns shape.


I hope that these two cards have you wanting to dig into your 3d stickers! They really are so much fun and work perfectly! Now, go make yourself some cards! 


Supplies:
Imaginisce Product Used: Paper, 3d Stickers, Letter Stickers – Sunny Collection

American Crafts Product Used: Twine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails