Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Have a Lovely Day

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Who wouldn't want this stunning project to grace their kitchen table.  The colourful papers in the Heartland Farm collection look perfect here from the flowers to the adorable box shape.





'Morning Glory Box Card'




I LOVE Morning Glories! I plant them every year so that they climb up my mailbox. 




So, when I saw a morning glory box card digital file at SVGcuts, I knew I had to make it. 




The Heartland Farm papers were perfect. I used my I-Rock and a mixture of  metallic gems and crystal rhinestones to bling up my flowers. The I-Rock is such an easy tool to use and a few gems can turn an ordinary card into an extraordinary card. 








Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, wood token, enamel dots (Heartland Farm),  I-Rock, metallic gems in gold, crystal rhinestones
American Crafts: Cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails