Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Be Thankful Always mini album

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to gather together with family & friends.  It's also a time when we take many photos together and capture those memories.  Check out this darling mini album idea  created by DT member Guiseppa - it's a perfect way to display those precious memories.



Guiseppa Gubler

During this time of the year, I love to make mini albums.  They are perfect to hold those holiday memories or give away as gifts.  Guiseppa here with you today and I want to share with you my latest mini album using the Give Thanks Collection.




I had this really cute acrylic mini album that I have been itching to use, so I pulled it out and got to work.  I love that I can display this album because it an accordion style album.



Using the Give Thanks Collection I dressed this little album up.  For the cover, I cut out some leaves and the title is from one of the patterned papers.  I also added an extra touch by using my I-Rock and some Hot Rocks.



For the rest of the pages, I fussy cut images from the pattered paper in the collection, used Phrase StickersPuffy Stickers and Die Cut Cardstock Shapes.  Here and there I added some more Hot Rocks using my I-Rock.  I covered the acrylic pages with patterned paper from this collection too.







I hope this gets you excited to craft for the holidays and especially using the Give Thanks Collection.  It's perfect!  I am excited to give this to someone who will enjoy filling it with memories or special thoughts they had over Thanksgiving.  I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful  and I will see you soon with another Thanksgiving project.  Until then, Happy Crafting with Imaginisce!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper, Phrase Stickers, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes and Puffy Stickers (Give Thanks Collection), I-Rock and Hot Rocks

American Craft Supplies: Adhesive Foam Dots and Cardstock  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails