Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Fall Days card set

Today DT member Stephanie shares these beautiful fall themed cards.


Stephanie Dang


Hi everyone! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I have a few Thanksgiving cards to share with you today featuring one of Imaginisce's latest collection, "Give Thanks"!





  I started out with a solid base paper for the background of my cards. Then, I picked out a few selected patterned papers from Imaginisce Give Thanks collection, trimmed and layered unto my cards. Last, I used a stamp from Imaginisce's Give Thanks collection or other embellishments to decorate my cards.



I hope you'll give these cards a try! Have an awesome week, everyone! 


 Supplies: Imaginisce: "Give Thanks" collection (patterned papers, die cuts, wooden buttons, stickers, & sentiment stickers); i-Rock tool with hot rocks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails