Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gratitude Week -

Today we have some more Thanksgiving themed projects to share with you



Bushel of Place Cards

We always have Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house, so I thought I would create some fun place cards for our family dinner. Of course, I had to use the new Bushel of Fall collection, which really helped me because I have been so busy lately (I let the cuteness do the work for me!) 



With the die-cuts, the gorgeous jewels, and a bit of foam tape, I had some sweet little place holders to spruce up the holiday table!






Supplies used:
(die cuts, patterned paper, jewels from Bushel of Fall collection) Imaginisce; (card stock) Stampin' Up!; (gel pen) Tsukineko




Happy Fall Wreath



I have been wanting to make some fall decor for awhile, and I thought with the wreath it was the perfect place to start! I started by wrapping some thick twine around the floral wreath. I made sure to use my i-bond at different spots around the wreath to ensure the tightness of the twine.



Next up, was to create some flowers. I used a die from Spellbinders, and cut several out. Using my hybrid petal roller, I was easily able to roll the flowers in no time, and used the i-bond to secure the flowers. To insert the flowers onto the wreath, I used small stickpins, in the middle of the flower and arranged them on the wreath. I then added some leaves by using my circle punch to create them and used my i-bond to secure them nicely.



Finally, I added a loop of twin at the top to be able to hand the wreath up, and used some green Chevron May Arts Ribbon for the finishing touch. I made sure to use my i-magicut Ribbon Cutter , so the ribbon would be sealed, and safe from fraying.



The final product, a wreath that I love:




Supplies: Patterned Paper and Diecuts: Bushel of Fall Collection; Imaginisce Tools: i-magicut Ribbon Cutter, i-bond, Hybrid Petal Roller; Other: May Arts Ribbon, Circle Punch, Twine, Floral Wreath, Stick Pins, Spellbinders Die

***********

We'll have more inspiration tomorrow so please stop by & join us!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails