Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

My Baby!

It's BABY week!!
This week we are sharing designs created with our new baby release called "My Baby".  It's a collection that's perfect for boys & girls because it's basically 2 collections in one!

Here's a look at the Baby Girl collection.

My Baby - Baby Girl collection
Comes in 12x12 paper packs AND 6x6 pads which are great for card makers and use in die cut machines.










Sticker Stackers & Die Cut shapes




Die Cut Words & Phrases

Tag Pad
Buttons & Rhinestones

Snag 'em Stamps

Bunny
Elephant



Now let's take a look at this beautiful project that Stephanie has designed.




"Little One" mini album

Hello! Hello! It's Stephanie here to share with you my latest creation featuring the new "My Baby" collection by Imaginisce. I have been wanting to create a mini-album for my brother and my niece for the longest time and this was the perfect opportunity to do so. :) 



Using pretty much all Imaginisce products from the "My Baby" collection, tools like the Imagnisce i-rock gem setters, and a good amount of Imaginisce print & cut collection from the Silhouette store made it a breeze to put this all together! 









Supply List:
Imaginisce: My Baby (patterned papers, journaling tags, buttons, adhesive gems, & die cuts; i-Rock tool with hot rocks & gel pad; print & cut images from Silhouette store; i-Bond glue gun with glue sticks.
American Crafts: twine.


**********

Join us again tomorrow for more inspiration using our MY BABY collection.

1 comment:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Such an adorable mini Stephanie! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails