Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall themed Home Decor

Do you like decorating your home for each season?
Well, if you do we've got some fabulous ideas on the blog this week for some Fall themed home decor.




Fall Garland

I made use of some sticks laying around my yard for a cute fall centerpiece :)  Arranging the sticks in the jar was almost as fun as making a flower arrangement. 



For the garland, I chose papers from 3 different collections to make an autumn color combo. I cut them in 2 different sized circles, and 2 different sized scalloped circles to make it fun and quirky. I then punched 2 holes in each circle, and strung them on some orange baker's twine. Using the i-Rock tool, I added some gems to some die cut leaves, and hung them on the branches with mini clothespins. 





Supply List
Imaginisce: Perfect Vacation (You Are Here, World Traveler); Welcome Spring (Flying Colors); Little Princess (Secret Garden, Make Believe); i-Rock Tool & Gems
American Crafts: Cardstock (White, Brown, Craft); Baker's Twine, Daydream Thickers

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS décor piece Kelly!!!
I confess that I'm a circle addict, so I think that your pretty patterned circles & scallops circles are great!!! LOVE your leaves with the gems too, so clever securing them in place with the clothespins :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails