Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thanksful

Suzanna Lee


Thankful Brown Bag Gifts
Hi there Imaginisce fans! 

Suzanna here today to share with you a gift for giving during this upcoming holiday of Gratitude, Thanksgiving. There are many people in my life for whom I am grateful and I would love to share this small token of appreciation for their supportiveness and friendship. These brown bags will be the decorative packaging for a few baked treats. I haven't decided exactly what but I think   Pumpkin Magic Bars that I found on Pinterest will be fantastic!




My Silhouette Cameo and a Miss Kate's Cuttable's cut file came in super hand to cut the leaves and their stems. The B sides of the Happy Harvest collection "leaf" me super happy for my generic fall color needs.




The tag was cut using a die, though easy to do with your scissors or trimmer. I love the Fall Phrases stickers that come with this collection and as there are 3 of each phrase, you've got plenty to last for many a project!




I used my Imaginisce iPunch hole tool to cut the holes in the tag and the hole reinforcer which I added for some more color and pizzaz.



I can't wait for Thanksgiving and to give my friends this little token of gratitude!

Supplies
Imaginisce - Patterned paper, Fall Phrases, Puffy Stickers: Happy Harvest, iPunch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails